Cat Face ep.11 Cat Face ep.11

WOOT FIRST COMMENT

That was badass

Super Mario: Not safe Super Mario: Not safe

lol

Pretty funny, but unoriginal and I hate sprite animations

Red VS. Black Ani Red VS. Black Ani

Good animation

But graphically, not so good, and kind of unoriginal

Weebl & Bob : Goo Fiction Weebl & Bob : Goo Fiction

FIRST REVIEW!!!!

AWESOME. JUST AWESOME

Let's Have Some Fun Let's Have Some Fun

Yay.

Very nice. To be honest, I can't help but think I could have done better though...

~GG~ Video Games ~GG~ Video Games

Good

I liked it. I didn't like the voices. I didn't like that you ripped off south park. I liked that he snapped back with 'what a fag.' It was good. Lets leave it at that.

Afroman95 responds:

thanks

10 practical lessons 10 practical lessons

No color sorta pissed me off...

It was a good Idea and good physics. If you had put in the effort of designing characters that weren't stick men and put color into it, It may have gotten an 8.

utterdmnnonsense responds:

my little brother insisted on stick figures... I guess because the animation is a little quicker, so more fun for him to watch me do. Generally I'd agree with you. This is my only animation with stick figures.

It's a Halo Thing It's a Halo Thing

HILARIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL

Not only was it really well animated and drawn (very smooth) but the voice acting was unbelievable and it was HILARIOUS. 10000000000000000000000000/10

First AnniversaWii! First AnniversaWii!

I'd give it better than a 7, but...

This had some potential, It was upbeat, clever and kept my interest. But the quality had room for improvement. Overall, pretty good, not terrific. Keep it up, I'd like to see more of your work.

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

Real Great

Its really really great. Didn't care much for the music, but that was really smotth. Good jorb.